EXPERIENCE TCI TURQUOISE WATERS WITH US
Spending time on, and in, our crystal clear turquoise waters is among the most memorable, exciting things to do during your stay.
Though you’ve probably guessed that Turks and Caicos is pretty much postcard perfect everywhere, there’s something magical about being out on the water. Surrounded by a very shallow turquoise sea, sun worshippers can access secluded white sand beaches, reconnect with nature and admire the Providenciales beauty, from offshore.
Call me (1 649 345-3179) or book below your excursion for you and your family.
ps: When not at school, Max, my young, entrepreneurial 14 year-old loves creating videos and documenting memories for our guests. He’s started his business, runs his own website and loves being part of the overall White Villas services!
Captain Simon, and his first mate Max
OUR FAVORITE ROUTE
- Jump from a rusted shipwreck on Long Bay
- Visit Blue Haven and Leeward canals
- Admire Grace Bay from your seat on the ocean
- Walk among our iguanas
- Picnic on a secluded beach (with your own lunch)
- Stop and see Pine Cay, Dellis Cay, Fort George
- Choose from these water sports:
WHY BOAT with SIMON?
- I drive a fun jet boat which requires only 1 foot of water – so we can go anywhere.
- No propeller means no risks.
- A fast, safe boat means we can go further and see more (roundtrip: +30 miles).
- We explore AND enjoy water sports.
- You’re picked up directly on your beach.
- Excursions are long enough to have lots of fun (between 4 – 4.5 hours.)
- At $850 (+12% tax), our rate is the most affordable, private charter on the island.
- I’m a certified TCI boat captain with 8 years of experience and all the necessary documents and insurance.
- We get rave reviews, with every single outing
This week in TCI was magical. We did so many activities. But the only activity my kids still talk about from this day is our boat tour. We were speechless for the whole 4 hours. My kids had the time of their lives!
The private boat Excursion with Simon was the highlight of our vacation time spent on TCI! Simon took us to many beautiful Cays where we enjoyed picnicking, water sports and total seclusion!
We did so many activities but the best one that I will never forget was the boat ride we did with captain Simon and his first mate Max. I never saw my kids have so much fun! We did tubing, subwing and my personal favourite, knee boarding. We eat on a picnic table on a deserted island. Just fantastic!
7 PEOPLE OR LESS
4 – 5 adult passengers in the back with 1 adult or 2 children in the front
Videos produced by my son Max.