Flights to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Finding direct flights from North American cities to Providenciales is pretty easy, as several airlines offer daily and weekly flights, especially during high season.
Direct flights from the U.S.
American Airlines has two daily flights from Miami and and one flight every Saturday from Dallas. JetBlue offers daily flights to Providenciales from Fort Lauderdale and New York City, as well as Saturday flights from Boston. Delta flies to the island three times a week from Atlanta, and Saturday flights are available from New York City and Boston. United Airlines flies every day of the week, except Tuesdays, from Newark, New Jersey.
Direct flights from Canada
If you are traveling to Providenciales from Canada, you have several options for direct flights. Air Canada has daily flights from Toronto, except Tuesdays and Thursdays, and it offers Sunday service from Montreal. WestJet flies from Toronto multiple times a week. This airline also offers Friday flights from Montreal.
For more information, please consult the Providenciales International Airport official Website.
Note: Scheduling varies according to seasons. Please consult the airlines sites, your travel agent, or contact owner and travel agent, Pina!
Approximate Flying Times
- Atlanta to Providenciales – 2 hours
- Boston to Providenciales – 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Charlotte to Providenciales – 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Dallas to Providenciales – 4 hours
- London to Providenciales – 8 hours
- Miami to Providenciales – 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Montreal to Providenciales – 3.5 hours
- New York to Providenciales – 3 hours
- Philadelphia to Providenciales – 2 hours and 45 minutes
- Toronto to Providenciales – 3.5 hours
All US and Canadian citizens traveling to Turks & Caicos are required to have a valid passport.
All visitors must also have a round trip ticket – otherwise, you might decide to stay permanently. 😉
For any other information regarding Entry Requirements, please consult this page.