Flights to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Finding direct flights from North American cities to Providenciales is pretty easy as several airlines offer daily and weekly flights, especially in high season.
Direct flights from the U.S.
American Airlines has flights twice each day from Miami, Florida, and one flight every Saturday from Dallas, Texas. Jet Blue offers daily flights to Providenciales from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and New York, as well as Saturday flights from Boston. Delta flies to the island on three times during the week from Atlanta, Georgia, and Saturday flights are available from New York City and Boston. United Airlines flies every day of the week except for Tuesdays from Newark, New Jersey.
Direct flights from Canada
If you are traveling to Providenciales from Canada, you have several options for direct flights. Air Canada flies from Toronto each day except for Tuesdays and Thursdays, and it offers Sunday service from Montreal. WestJet flies from Toronto multiple times a week. This airline also offers Friday flights from Montreal.
For more information, please consult the Providenciales International Airport official Website.
Note: Scheduling varies according to seasons. Please consult the airlines sites or your travel agent (or contact Pina).
Approximate Flying Time
• Atlanta to Providenciales – 2 hours
• Boston to Providenciales – 3 hours and 15 minutes
• Charlotte to Providenciales – 2 hours and 15 minutes
• Dallas to Providenciales – 4 hours
• London to Providenciales – 8 hours
• Miami to Providenciales – 1 hour and 40 minutes
• Montreal to Providenciales – 3.5 hours
• New York to Providenciales – 3 hours
• Philadelphia to Providenciales – 2 hours and 45 minutes
• Toronto to Providenciales – 3.5 hours
All US and Canadian citizens traveling to Turks & Caicos are required to have a valid passport.
All visitors must also hold a round trip ticket – otherwise, you might decide to stay there permanently 😉
For any other information regarding Entry Requirements, please consult this page.