What do guest reviews say about White Villas in the Turks and Caicos?
Our guests have been generous with their reviews, but it’s not about us. It’s about you, the reader, getting all the insights you need to make the best vacation decision, ever.
This isn’t meant to be a bragging post. Sure, we’re thrilled with the great reviews, but mostly we thought there was some helpful stuff in what’s been written about us during the last couple of years. Do you read reviews before making a decision? Do you ask friends, family or co-workers for suggestions? We do. So we thought you’d enjoy reading what others have experienced, but more than that, we wanted to explain WHY these comments should matter when you’re choosing your next holiday destination.
This review comes from Nathan (thank you!). He posted 2 weeks ago, and you’ll find he’s quite the expressive guy:
“I mean, come on! Spectacular!! Our trip was amazing, thank you for the hospitality. We loved the ebooks that helped us figure out where to go each day. The villa was perfect. The girls liked having separate twin beds instead of having to share, and the pool was the best thing ever. Being able to rent a car from you was nice also. We spent a lot of our days doing fun things across the island, and it was so nice to be able to have beach chairs and a cooler to bring along. We have already told a few of our friends about the villas and we hope to come back someday as well. This was the trip and villa of our dreams.”
- So, ebooks. We put a lot of thought into these. Basically, we put together PDF itineraries and places to visit (with commentary), listed our favorite restaurants (and why), and created easy to read material that helps you make the most of your vacation. They’re all downloadable on our website. If you’re coming for a week, you don’t want to spend 3 days figuring things out, right?!
- If you have kids, you know they like having their own space. Our bedding allows for independence, while also keeping your younger kids in the same room. Together, and apart. The best of both worlds.
- If you’re going to head out and explore—we encourage you to do so—you’re going to need some equipment. To make things simple, and not have you lugging things from home, we’ve stocked up on anything you could need.
Now, bare with us now, because James had a lot to say when he recently posted about his stay:
“I can’t recommend the whitevillas more highly! They are exceptionally well designed. The indoor outdoor lifestyle is fabulous and the layout of the villas takes full advantage of the breezes for natural air conditioning. There is plenty of space in the 3 room villa to sleep 6+ adults. The location of the villas on Long Bay Beach side of the island is great with a very short walk to the beach from the door of the villa. The drive to Grace Bay is a very short easy 6 min drive. The ability to rent a car directly from Simon at Whitevillas is highly recommended for the ease of pick up and drop off with FJ Cruisers and minivans available. The villas have every needed appliance and the furniture is great (including the mattresses). We loved the style of the showers! The pool is perfect, a great design, and the pool house bedroom was a welcome escape for quiet relaxation (from our noisy kids). The amenities on site at Whitevillas are bar none…bicycles, yoga mats, outdoor gym equipment, snorkeling gear, fun outdoor games, outdoor movies, etc. We took advantage of the boat excursions with Simon and this is a must do!! The island is beautiful and I’m already trying to figure out a return trip! If you are thinking about booking, do it now! You won’t regret it!”
- Let’s address the “exceptionally well designed indoor/outdoor living with plenty of space. We talked about our design choices on this blog post. When we moved from Canada, we wanted to enjoy the outdoors. We wanted room, plus beauty, plus comfort, and we also wanted our guests to experience the luxury of smart design. The best thing a guest can tell us? “It’s even better than the pictures!”
- Creating a seamless guest experience means controlling as many variables as you can. This meant incorporating car rentals and boat tours into our service offer. We keep our vehicles in tip top shape, show you where to go, plus run our own personalized boat tours.
- The pool house bedroom is like having a separate suite. It’s been popular with grand-parents, older kids and yes, like James, parents that want a little more privacy.
- Nathan mentioned beach chairs and a cooler, while James lists a load of other things we’ve collected to make your stay enjoyable. Seriously, you won’t miss home. At all.
We could go on and discuss the +100 reviews you can find on Google or the +50 on TripAdvisor, but that would be overkill. Whether you consult AirBnB, VRBO, TripAdvisor, Google or Facebook, you’ll find plenty of comments that give you a good idea of what we believe makes a great holiday. And if for any reason, you still have a question or two, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always just a click or a call away.
Have a great summer !
Simon and Karim